1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE By using the Thinkster Service ("Service"), of Prazas Learning Inc ("Prazas"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms of Service ("ToS"). Prazas reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
2. SERVICE DESCRIPTION Prazas currently provides users with a service to learn and practice mathematics and other education content. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features, tools and content, shall be subject to the ToS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "as-is" and that Prazas assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
3. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Prazas has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Prazas has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
4. BILLING, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION TERMS
You can find the specific details regarding your membership with Prazas at any time. Simply My Account to your Prazas parent account, and go to the My Account.
By starting your Prazas membership, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you the membership fee associated with the type of membership you chose during registration. You agree that we are authorized to charge you the membership fee at the then-current rate to the Payment Method you provided during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). Please note that prices and charges are subject to change with notice. As used in these Terms of Service, "billing" shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. The membership fee will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month or year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. My Account to your Prazas parent account to see the commencement date for your next renewal period. We automatically bill your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. Membership charges are fully earned upon payment.
You acknowledge that the amount billed each billing period may vary for reasons that include differing amounts due to changes in your membership plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes by e-mail. If you want to use a different Payment Method or if there is a change in Payment Method, such as your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information from your Account management page. To access your Account management page My Account to your Prazas parent account, go to the Membership tab, and click Enter in the Account management box. If your Payment Method reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you authorize us to continue billing that Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
b. Ongoing Membership
Your Prazas membership will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must cancel your membership before it renews each billing period in order to avoid billing of the next membership fee to your Payment Method. We will bill the membership fee at the then-current rate plus any applicable tax to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information). Membership fees are fully earned upon payment.
You may cancel your Prazas membership at any time, and cancellation will be effective immediately. You will continue to have access to the program until the current billing period ends. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partially used membership periods. To cancel your membership, write us an email at email@example.com and include "Cancel Membership" and your username in the subject line.
6. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY You will have a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Prazas of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Prazas cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
Prazas accounts may not be shared by more than one person unless express authorization is given by Prazas Learning Inc.
7. MEMBER CONDUCT You understand that all information including but not limited to data, text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, messages, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Prazas, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Prazas does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Prazas be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
This subscription is for individual use only and under the guidance of the Prazas instructor. You have access to unlimited worksheets though Prazas reserves the right to not provide instructor grading of the worksheets in case of excessive use. The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would be considered excessive use:
Submitting more than 5 worksheets in a day.
Submitting more than 25 worksheets in a week.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
8. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
9. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Prazas, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the ToS, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
11. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE Prazas reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or temporarily discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Prazas shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or temporary discontinuance of the Service. In the event of permanent discontinuance of the Service, liability is limited to the paid subscription price, pro-rated to the amount of time remaining on the subscription.
12. TERMINATION Prazas, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Prazas service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Prazas reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
13. LINKS The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources. Because Prazas has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Prazas is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Prazas shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
14. PRAZAS'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that information presented to you through the Service is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Prazas or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Prazas grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the Service. You agree that you will not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Prazas for use in accessing the Service.
Furthermore, you understand that the Content is protected by copyright and other laws in both the United States and elsewhere. Under the terms of this agreement, it is expressly forbidden to distribute the Content or any portion thereof by any means, including but not limited to electronic and print, to any person or entity who does not have a valid account. Prazas reserves the right to cancel your organization's license without refund if it is determined that you have violated this portion of the agreement.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES You expressly understand and agree that:
a. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Prazas expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b.Prazas makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from prazas or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You expressly understand and agree that prazas shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if prazas has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
17. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 16 and 17 may not apply to you.
18. GENERAL INFORMATION The ToS constitute the entire agreement between you and Prazas and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Prazas. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The ToS and the relationship between you and Prazas shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to conflict of law provisions. The failure of Prazas to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ToS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the ToS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the ToS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the ToS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.